Friday, July 13, 2012

Thwarted

I've noticed in the last year or so that translucent tops are a thing.

Not professional for your industry? Too bad, wear a cami. Don't want an extra layer under your suit jacket and top in the summer heat? Too bad, suffer. Bwahahaha!

What the hell designers?

So naturally I've nearly stopped buying tops other than the occasional opaque one that sneaks through the net of stupid.

But you know, while I can nearly almost sort of (not at all) understand the thing with top... What gives with pants???

Just what is it, oh dear demented fashion maven, that you want me to wear between panties and summer dress pants? And tell the truth, you're not wearing this translucent nonsense are you... Because this is really just some kind of madcap plot the purpose to which is as opaque as your designs are translucent...

I'm onto you, you tricksy little imp... Onto you...

And I'm still not buying your translucent crap...at least not on purpose...

No comments:

Post a Comment