Friday, June 15, 2012

Theory on Life

Solipsism (play /ˈsɒlɨpsɪzəm/) is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. [See, Wikipedia.]

If that's true, then something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.

In my mind, I am alternatively the Queen of Earth [my main royal residence in a fantastic castle in Central Park and I have a slew of legal reform right at the tip of my brain if you're curious], a mind-transplanted princess from an alien empire [and this is why I'm so clumsy, because my alien body has a different balance] or a super-secret spy agent [and yes, I wear a lot of leather].

Frankly, in comparison, real life is just... boring.

WHERE IS MY SCEPTER!

A HORSE FOR A KINGDOM! [Cause, damn, horses are nice but I'm surely not about to trade a whole kingdom for it, unlike Henry IV. Or was that Paris for a Mass? You get the picture.]

No comments:

Post a Comment