Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Anachronism?

I hate pantyhose with a fiery, burning passion. 

They're like a weird, creeping vine that climbs your legs and wiggles uncomfortably, clumping and clinging until you just want to dump Greek fire on it. In the summer, they just get damp and even more hideous and in the winter I'd rather wear leggings anyway since they're much warmer and fit better.

Unfortunately, the maternal unit has been insistent that professionals must wear pantyhose with skirt/dress suits and this has become somewhat of a zombie debate. IT JUST WON'T DIE!

So today I tried to take a visual census of of whether professional women wear pantyhose with skirt/dress suits... Either no one wears pantyhose or I have a visual disability to processing the image of the vile things and xray my way straight through them to skin. 

Food for thought?

[Originally posted today at 5:31pm.]

No comments:

Post a Comment