Friday, June 15, 2012

Tartarus

Penn Station is my idea of Tartarus.

I love food. Sweet food, savory food, ethnic food, weird food, carbs, meats, blended fruit drinks... I might be making myself hungry right now...

Anyway, the point is that I love food. And, in order not to let that love turn me into a giant blimp floating in the sky like a warning to gluttons everywhere, I have to indulge my love in moderation.

Which is what makes Penn Station kind of like the torture of Tantalus.

It's a veritable smorgasbord of tasty treats from the ACE train to the 123 train in a wide variety of choices.

And, frankly, my dears, that's just cruel. 

[This is why I don't carry cash while I dash, gnawing on my knuckles in substitute, past the delectable goodies in the storefronts. Damn you, destiny! And Penn Station!]

No comments:

Post a Comment