Thursday, January 10, 2013

Train pirates

Between you and me,  I hate people begging on the train. Whether it's straight up begging or begging disguised as performance art-usually not good art, it's basically taking your audience captive.  And since you never know if the person really needs money or is making good cash from this gig... giving in is mostly a sucker's game.

But whatever.  These are the things a city dweller must live with.

What really makes me peevish though is this - if the train is making an overhead announcement about the route changes, why oh why can't these people shut the Hell up long enough for the passengers to listen? 

Believe me if you weren't getting money from me before you drowned out important travel info,  you are sure not getting it now.  You might however get a black eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment