Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stupid people everywhere

(Written 1/17 posted late)

This morning I was stuck on a train that sounded like a busy cafe. Yes. At 7am. Diediedie. Wear gags. Die.

Now I'm stuck across the aisle from a chronic sniffler who is making no effort to do anything about her little noise maker. She had plenty of time to stop for elevensies* but picking up a box of tissues for a clearly runny nose was apparently out of the question.

I know. I know! If I had patience and tolerance with humanity's stupid,  I would be a perfect human specimen and the universe is encouraging me on that path.  But really.  I don't need to be perfect. I'm fine the way I am.

*Please note that it is 11am ish so it is time for elevensies and she got on the train with at least ten minutes to spare. I was making a logistical point not food shaming. And actually I'm kinda hungry so maybe if she shared I would want to kill her less.

No comments:

Post a Comment