Thursday, September 13, 2012

Me and the MTA

This is the third day that the up escalator at my train station has not functioned. The slow simmer of aggravation has now escalated into crimson eyed homicidal rage.

Yes, yes I know it doesn't take much to make me homicidal. But that's part of my charm.

The relevant point is that the city expects me to walk up a broken escalator before 8am. I can't walk up stairs when I'm fully awake. Never you mind what I'm like on half asleep autopilot - shuffle, shuffle, chooocolate!!!

What this leads me to conclude is that the mta reads my blog and secretly wants me to rain fire and destruction upon it. Right? Right?

Right. So, remember, no one panic when bad things start to happen at the mta headquarters. They will be liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment