Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Middle is mediocre?

Dear lirr,

I'm not sure what you were trying to do with those middle seats in the all blue trains. Give both facing seats in every car via inept engineering? Provide togetherness for groups? Enforce love and peace for strangers?

I don't know.

What I do know is that, while those seats are perfectly fine for people who know each other, for everyone else it is an extremely awkward way to get close to someone in a way they couldn't do without sharing womb space.

I am only child for a reason.

I don't like bumping feet and knees for an hour with a person I have never met and never will meet again. I mean they didn't even buy me dinner first! And here we are interlocking legs.

And maybe, lirr, you're into that. That's okay. I support your right to define your own sexuality.

But I'm married. So I'd like to keep my sexual favors to my husband.

Thank you.

Displeased vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment