Friday, August 31, 2012

Leggings and Ladyparts

Hi everyone. Sorry about my hiatus. I'd like to tell you I was in Cabo, drinking fruity umbrella drinks on the beach. Or in my villa at the Riviera having my feet massaged by men with glistening abs. Alas, nothing so exciting. Not even a feather boa.

I do return to you with a cough-cough lovely story.

Walking to the train, I witnessed a man attempting to grab the crotch of his tank top and leggings clad girlfriend.

Two rules for women occur to me as a result:

1. Don't wear leggings without a tunic or some kind of long top to cover your privates.

And.

2. Don't date men who think it alright to manhandle your lady parts on a busy city street in full view of the passing public.

Not sure what koolaid this lady drank but judging but the flirty giggle she offered as she batted his hand away... She may beyond salvation. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment