Thursday, October 4, 2012

The black plague

Dear sick people,

If you are coughing and sound like you have consumption or maybe the ebola, please stay home. And especially please do not get on a train, which is an enclosed environment, and expose the rest of us to your plague.

Believe me, I understand we all need to make money and go to work but I promise you won't be able to work if you're dead. And you will be dead if you infect me with your death flu.

No love,

Me and my poor immune system

Dear employers,

Please provide your employees with sufficient paid sick time. Sick people do crappy work anyway and they just spread it all over the office and then nothing at all gets done.

Besides it will be quite the hassle to replace your employees if I have to terminate them with prejudice. I promise my way will work out better.

No love,

Me and my poor immune system

No comments:

Post a Comment